Websites are increasingly becoming an integral part of any business, and redesigning / refurbishing your website can be an effective way of repositioning your brand or company. You may be considering redesign of your website for a number of reasons. Our experience says that websites that are more than five or six years old are more likely to benefit from a complete redesign / refurbishment, because web technology is advancing fast and what's new today becomes dated tomorrow. In fact, there are a few questions that you need to ask yourself and negative response to one or more of these questions means there's need for improvement and that it's time to renovate your website.
- Does your website reflect your brand image?
- Does it look professional, sharp and crisp?
- Is the website easy to navigate?
- Is the website responsive, i.e. does it display properly on all screen resolutions?
- Is it hard to keep the website updated?
- Does the website load reasonably quickly?
- Are the features of the website functioning properly?
- Does the website get enough visitors on a regular basis?
- Is the website able to convert visitors into customers?
- Does it rank well on search engines?
Renovating your website can help you launch new products and/or services, increase your customers, establish stronger and better relationship online with existing and potential customers and most importantly, strengthen your web presence. We at A-Cubed can help do a complete makeover of your website, that includes:
- A fresh and new look following latest design trends
- Website built with latest web standards
- Strong navigational aspects
- Bespoke Content Management System or upgrade CMS version if the website already uses an open source CMS
- New or updated features
- All pages developed to World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standards
- Features to enhance website SEO
- Website suited for all screen resolutions and devices, i.e. responsive design
Things to Know
Success Stories - Take a Peek
15 Reasons to Embrace Web
Most cost-effective form of advertising
Boosts growth prospect of a business
Allows fast communication with clients
Offers measurable way to success
Helps reduce customer service costs
Helps improve organisational processes
Increases brand awareness
Promotes business to the global market
Increases visibility to online consumers
Keeps business awake round the clock
Assists in staying ahead of competition
Helps in generating revenue streams
Improves credibility of a business
Allows engagement with consumers
Provides a way to educate customers