Having a web presence is crucial for any business these days as it's an incredible tool to communicate to your customers world-wide. Building a website is only a small part of the solution; what makes it suceessful in the long run is its continuous update and maintenance. This means a website since it's first launch is never complete; instead it's a project in progress. Any website, no matter how robust it is, is bound to have problems at some stage as web-based technology is constantly evolving and upgrading. Since website is a significant investment for any business, it's important to consider from time to time whether the website is an asset to the business or just an administrative burden. Out-of-date, inaccurate or defective websites give your existing as well as potential customers the impression that your company is dated, incompetent, or even that you have closed down your business. By keeping your website up-to-date with content, company information, news, product details, service details, and promotions/offers your website will not only increase the credibility of your business but will also strengthen its online presence.
Regular update and maintenance of your website offer multiple benefits:
- Keeps the website up-to-date with current technology trends and gives your users the impression that your business is stable and reliable
- Eliminates as many errors as possible thereby making the website robust, reducing the risk of unexpected errors and reducing downtime
- Enhances SEO of the website and increases the chances of higher search engine rankings
- Attracts more customers thereby generating more revenue for your business
- Users are likely to spend more time on the website thereby maximising its potential.
We at A-Cubed provide web support and maintenance service irrespective of whether it was built by us or another vendor. As no two websites are same, their maintenance and support needs also vary from each other, which is why we offer each of our customers with a tailored support package based on the type of website and your maintenance needs. The services we usually offer are inclusive of but not limited to the following:
- Updating general content of the website
- Adding new pages to the website
- Updating existing features or adding new features to the website front-end or back-end
- Fixing any issues or bugs in the website front-end or back-end
- Upgrading version of any open-source CMS (e.g. Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, etc.) used to build the website
- Checking for broken links in the website and fixing them
- Checking for HTML and CSS standards in the website and fixing or updating them
- Complete redesign and refurbishment of website, which can be alternative to higher maintenance costs.
What we do
Success Stories - Take a Peek
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Us
·Affordable for all business needs
·Professional web design
·Blend of technology and creativity
·Expert in Content Management Solutions
·Search Engine Optimisation as default
·24x7 Technical Help & Support
·Focused on Customer Needs
·Honest, Efficient & Reliable
·Effective and timely communication
Why can we be your web partner?
Web Services industry is often criticised for its propensity to over promise and under deliver. But we believe in interacting ethically with our clients at all times so we can gain their trust. We never say YES to a project until we have discussed your ideas, goals and objectives and agreed on the the best cost-effective solution. We never try to hard sell and hence, if we are not a good fit for your project we will be honest and tell you upfront.
Our clients approach us with different business goals, however, we focus on one single goal - bringing results to our clients. We believe in continuous improvement and keep ourselves abreast of new technologies which explains why we boast a 100% success record on all our projects to date.
We do not claim to be the cheapest as any quality service comes with a price, and we are passionate about quality. However, we ensure that our services are affordable and cost-effective for any business, big or small, and yet deliver each project to the highest standard and with utmost professionalism. We agree on all costs before a project starts so our clients do not face any hidden charges once the project has commenced.
Customer service is our top priority at all times. We aim to create a relationship with clients that is long-lasting and goes beyond simply selling a product or service. We are friendly, reliable and truthful to our clients which explains our long list of happy and returning customers, and 100% positive feedback on public profiles.